Monday, September 19, 2011

Animal Compassion

I've already described in a previous comic how I'm pretty sure I'm hypoglycemic but refuse to get tested because

A. I have horrible doctor and hospital phobias and

B. I can keep it pretty well under control so until it kills me, I don't think a medical visit is necessary.

You know how dogs are "supposed" to have this sense about when things are going wrong in the house, or with their owners, who they love so very much? My small pack is the most compassionate group of motherfuckers you'll ever find.

There have been a couple of occasions where I've let the shakiness go on for so long (stubbornness will do that) that I've been reduced to a pathetic vibrating mass crawling across the kitchen floor for a soda in hopes of a quick sugar fix. Below is evidence of how concerned everyone was to my plight, and how they helped me to a speedy recovery:


Their capability for unconditional love is enough to bring a tear to your eye.

No comments: