Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Boooorn to be Wiiiiiiiild


The toon boys are off on a car ride! The Real Life boys are gearing up for two of their "aunts" and a three-year-old human "cousin" to come visit for a few days. I'm sure the canine-toddler interaction will be worth at least one comic next week.

Oh yeah, "next week." I'm not gonna have time to update til next week since I'm spending all day in the car tomorrow (will put up something like this ^ in Tanked! as well) and the visitors are staying til Monday. Tuesday I'll be in the car all day again.

DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH HURR HURR

4 comments:

Jessica Mclain said...

If you ever want a poorly drawn guest blogger about a Mom with two cats and a 4 month old pup, let me know!

Unknown said...

I still don't know who Jake is... O.o

Unknown said...

Er... Jack

A. Rhodes said...

I told you, it's Megan's dog lol. Pay attention Robin!